Thursday, July 23, 2009

7 minutes to 12am.
(Your dearest shine is very irritated.)
Pardon this very lengthy entry. I just needed a place to rant.
As well as to let # read.
( The reason why i don't wanna name you cos' i don't see why i should credit you)
You said you were tired of listening.
(I said i'm nice. I'll make it easy for you.)
So, read it with your eyes opened widely.
.
.

You're very nice to agitate me at this hour this min this sec.
Yes. I'm very irritated by it.
You succeeded. You siah cool. You just made that past 1 minute tormenting.
Thank you. My happy-so-happy friday probably had been spoiled by you, mofo.

&If you think you're really cool, think about it again.
I know you wanna give me one slap on my left/right cheek now.
(You just told me that)
but i still wanna tell you that i can find 100 reasons to puke right onto your face.
Don't play family ties. Cos' I'm so sure my mom is better than yours, whore.
Your mother gave birth to an ugly betty. (Don't fuck around, anyhow.)
Oh. You're so fucked up by the awful fact that you're nobody compared to me. Don't feel inferior, though. You can do something which i can't - You suck and lick your own pussy.

Understood what i've said in that 2 paragraphs?
No? Call me. I can give you a squirt through your stinky mouth.
You got satisfied. Now, fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment