Saturday, January 2, 2010

I need to change this ugly template.
I need to move to a new site, a new url.

I asked like i-lost-count-of-people to think of my new url
& i get back all these:

shineisboring@bs - I know i am, i can't remember who!
kickherass@bs
sheisdumbshine@bs -Van, don't use my emaaaaaaaaaaaaail! & i'm smart!
ironichronic(whatever)@bs
lafemme@bs
dontblog@bs - Soo, don't blog? then i won't be asking for a new blog url!?!!!
ithinkweihaoiscool@bs - Weihao, you can suck my toe.
iamaboyhunterhahaha@bs - Lynette, yourself is one clinging onto 10000 guys. Don't drag me down you maggot! >(
Hello-i-am-shine@bs
Shine-pox@bs i'll recover in no time, fag!
love-me-shine@bs
shiney@bs

Look at what my nice friends have for me :/
there are still tons of it which i don't wanna list >;
_|_


Nehmind, i can think for myself.
Yoursunitshines@bs?
Shineee@bs?

Okay, sounds wrong (X)
Arigato lorhxzs

No comments:

Post a Comment