Monday, February 1, 2010

24th, Rebel ._.
*Scream* I likexzs(Y)
Before rebel we were over @ Lunar for Lychee Martini :)!

Girls' thang.
(I don't know why i <3>






A guy walked past when she was making this post.
& i see cia's blushing.

Cia : Profile picture sia.

._. i swear, candid.

The girls,

At the bar (:
The bartender is cuteeeee :}



Cia cannot already. After taking this nicely taken pictures(...)
HAHAHAHA!

So, cia was drunk that night. (She can't remember a single thing after we left zirca(Y)
Kehsz, me hitting the limit already._. (At least i rmb everything)

Wilson told me a joke which cracked dem' up that night.
Cia : Hold hand hold hand, go in dance!
Me : Huh? Where's my hand?
(Me don't have any impression of this part)

That's really _|_
Ya, i don't think i said that. Yes, definitely not me.
Must be alicia! Must be she ask question answer herself, right! LOL
(Shake head, deny, not me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment