Tuesday, March 2, 2010

27th.
Me, Mag, Ali&Cia's friends over @ Powerhouse.
Suppose to meet J before heading towards St James.
But late queen(me) screws up his plan. (Serve me right)

Kkkkkkk. 2 pictures only whuttttt!

Outside Vivo (:

After this picture was taken, I peeled an orange (which was meant for Kz's visiting) and started eating. K, nobody would do that outside vivo and before going into a club. I'm serious.
Me = First.

._. K, you can slowly see. I likexzs many many pictures.


After club.
Can see the differences shown on our face before and after club nottttt?!



I like how Alicia looks in here.
- Soaked hair. Melted face. & the only thing intact is the b-tiful eyelashes(Y)

Had difficulty getting a cab ): We waited for more than half an hour.
People who walked all the way to the junctions were idiots who can't read signs.
' No alighting and picking up. '

Oh, weather is at an average of 32 to 34 degree everyday.
I can't stand this humid weather. I'm perspiring now. _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment