Friday, April 16, 2010

Tuesday:
Hot pot for lunch with the Mar and Shal @ Chinatown. Mm, Not so bad.
But they just had to make it look disgusting by playing with the left overs _|_

After getting our stuff done,
Mar brought Shal and me to a really nice dessert place @ Outram Park - Sugar Granny.
That place has good ambience and serves awesome mango and durian sago (Y)




You guys should really try it ^^
It's just somewhere very near the Outram Station (:

Wed night with the girls,

I don't like zouk. Urgh
Hopefully, we get a real girl's night out next week ^^
Or maybe, this coming weekend? :D:D

On the side note,
Time pass really slowly when you have nothing to do):
I'm practically waking up to be an aimless bum everyday.
I don't know what to do and where to go.
I wanna do something fun, something exciting but I'm lost.
I don't know who to ring up becos' it seems like everyone has their stuff to attend to.

Mom had been consistently nagging at me to start hunting for a job since the day i graduated.
But, hello? I just graduated last week. I don't wanna start work anytime so soon.
I want to have some personal pace for me to play, relax and party.
I will start hunting for a job after I'm done with all these. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment