Friday, May 7, 2010

This entry maybe very wordy. Give it a pass it you don't wanna read essay.
I just need somewhere to rant it out.
*No names involved to avoid troubles/misunderstanding*

I've heard things about you. (about how you're doing now & all)
You're doing good in school, r/s and family. That's good(:
{ Your birthday is near. Expect more to come out from these, happy girl.
You probably don't visit @S-expensive.BS so often anymore
because you've been missing in my life for as long as a year.
I believe i didn't exaggerate because it had been so long since we last met.
The little things we used to share are not what we're doing now.

Do you realize that every once in a while we talk over the net are about *meeting up soon*
& we've never done that? We're always putting blame on each other busy lives
and finding excuses to skip that.
Yea, don't lie about not being awkward on meeting up after such a long time.
Don't say you don't. (Because only YOU don't)
Don't compare the times you have with your girls after not meeting up for months and none of you feel awkward on a sudden gathering (Can i assume because you're out with a group) while, me always saying that "very awkward ley" Think about how i felt when you said that to me.

Each time, when i think about taking the initiative to call/text you, I'd hesitate.
Because i failed too many times. I always get rejections or replies like "I didn't receive your message" which will lead us to quibble. I don't like it & i know you don't, too.

This bond between us is stretching wide apart causing it to be thinner. I'm really afraid it'll snap like a rubber band. I don't know how long more I can hold on to this. It's like we're always waiting for each other to make the first move. So, who's gonna make the first move? You're tired of this guessing game, are you? I am.

It's the past that we created that i look back at times.
I'm still clinging onto this last hope in you.
& if you know, I'm strained from these.



This post may seem random, but it says all.

No comments:

Post a Comment