Friday, September 5, 2014

고양이 카페 x Go Dabang Cat cafe

Walking down the street off Gangnam and chanced upon this adorable mascot standing on the street fanning itself.


Took a picture with this adorable meow and received a brochure of a Cat cafe. With no hesitation at all - since we had no idea what to do on a lazy afternoon - we went straight up to the cat cafe which was just a stone throw away from where the mascot was.





There are signs everywhere to guide you to that Cat cafe and though in Korean, just keep following anywhere with cat figures and you will find your way there. *Excited* I haven't been to a cat cafe, not even in Singapore.

Once we push the door in, we are greeted by this resident cat laying by the counter - so lazy so meow - and there were at least 20 people in this cafe - couples, individual, family ~



 I love this cat, she is soooooooo beautiful, I feel like just stealing her off from the cafe. She can be quite shy though. I took so many shots of her and this is the ONLY best one that shows her kitty cutie face.
*Mwahhhhhhxzs*

Below is the 'DO NOT DO' to meows in the house.


I don't understand what is written, I am using the graphic drawings and making it out - all these should be common sense for any normal adults, isn't it?

Anyhow, it seems that dog/cat cafes are the hot thing in Korea and that people are coming to chill out here. I heard dogs cafe are usually more crowded than cat cafe - I still wanna go though.

Meow in that cafe doesn't seem to like me ): Even with treats in my hand , they don't come to me. I wonder if it's because I have dogs at home? (IDK?! I'm just wondering) For people who really adores cat, maybe you can chill out the whole day at the cafe just playing with the meows.

If you were to ask me again, I guess I'd prefer to go next door for Ice-cream and talk to people who are interested in conversation with me - I have no luck with meow, what to do? >(

Info: 

Go Dabang Cat cafe 

Direction: Gangnam Exit 10, you should be able to see the direction board on your left once you walk up to the exit and it is near a bank.

Entrance fees: 8,000KRW + 1 Drink

Rules: Take off shoes, sanitize hands, NO feeding of outside treats to the meow.
All treats have to be purchased from the cat cafe counter.

Website: http://www.godabang.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment