Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday , Angeline .

Words and actions are simple.
Thus, just remember those who love you
&think of friends who care for you.
(: Learn to think for yourself.
I haven't forgot the surprise i promised.
Love you, bitch.


Party over at Powerhouse was alright.
I tell you, i can't stand the same people walking up and down.
As if they got the satisfaction of squeezing through people.
& worst of it is that.. they don't even say ' excuse me '

Pictures
Yo!
You can stand there moving bit by bit for approx 30 mins
before reaching the bouncer.

Random shots by Angela(L)

This is blockhead ilene.
Careless enough to leave her camera in cab.
It's 600+ for goodness sake ):

Random again -.-

All time favourite <3

Pictures outside prata house yo!

Why are they laughing?

Smart Boy, Gary, toppled the sugar.

Evil enough to pour back
&trick Ilene and me into taking it.
Okay, we're smart.


{L}

Enaw(L)

Craaaze(L)
Inclusive of more people
like gary nana and co.

I've got the best cliques, what more i got to fear?
I'm a happy girl (:

No comments:

Post a Comment