Tuesday, November 25, 2008


It really hurts when you expected so much more
from the person you once loved so much.


My heart aches each time i can only view you in friendster.
I don't know what changes you. I don't know what got over you.
I don't know. I don't know.

I hate it when i've to use G's account to view you.
I hate it when i know i can't get close to you.
I hate it when you receive comments from so many girls and not me.
I'm jealous why fugly bitches can go near you and i'm so far away.
I'm jealous that Huiyin gets to take picture of the latest you and i can only view it.
Fuck. I detest you on dope. Because it's so not you.

I miss times when you fetch me back to hostel from school.
-Buying kinder bueno for LY because i ask you to do so as in return a favour.
-Being honest when i've never forbid you from smoking.
-Apologising every lil single mistake you made when i'm not even angered by it.
-Giving me your stud when i made a fuss that i needed a stud so that i'd do my tongue piercing.
-Buying me an apple a day to keep the doctor away.
-Stupid fuck faces you give when i'm throwing tantrums
.
&so much more..


How can i have you back ):
I guess, the only turn back point is when i made ultimate changes
&when i go all out for you. Prolly, that's when i'll be an attention to you.
Sigh,

I miss you truckloads hun...

No comments:

Post a Comment