Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello existing souls.
Life hasn't been good. Why?
Now, read me.

  •   I'm down with rashes all over my face.
    Both cheeks are swelling which makes my lips out of place. Distortion.
    You can imagine a hot air balloon with polka dots now. -laugh your ass at me now-

  • I am not feeling good about myself.
    I am having this binge eating disorder_|_
    It's already bad nuff' to gain back the weight i lose at a fast rate.
    The worst part is, i don't know what causes me to binge eat.

  • I'm spending my money to nowhere.
    If i had only bought a few items then where are the remaining cash?
    K, so i think i am a ah sia kia who gets $500 allowance from my sibey rich parents,
    & apart from that, i can swipe credit/visa card to get any/everything.
    Back at reality, I am squeezing out the tiny bits from my (skinny) piggy bank, now.
    I just realize that i'm almost using up all my savings. (For my degree & for slimming.)
    Naiseee(Y) 

  • Few dickholes think that i am a mama san.
    Eh seriously, are you paying me the same rate or higher than the market rate paid to the mama san(s)?
    Else, you think i have A' class whores around me?
    Really, fuck off. I'm not paid to work as a Mama neither am i out to sell my girlfriends.
I'm not ready to face the world yet.
I know time is running out but i ......
still need some time to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment