Saturday, June 12, 2010

Someone told me something really hurtful last week.
(I'm sorry, i don't know how to put it into words and share it with y'guys)
It hurts so badly that i needed someone to give me a bear hug.
It's not like i don't know about it. I knew it long before i was told a hundredth times.
I know how reality works. I know how i can't run away from it. I just feel like putting on a pretense.
Yea, till that fateful night, someone has to disclose my secret getaway and put me back on track.

The (x) on the left chest doesn't feel comfortable now.
It feels like it has a stone weighing on it >: The lungs are like lack of oxygen.
I get goosebumps at times. And feel like someone pinches my chest.
Exaggerating, it may sound. But tell me, how could this feel so real now.

>: This time feels very different from the ones i get every once or twice a month.
I hope it's a symptoms of the coming of my menstruation. 
Because these mixed feelings are killing me inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment