Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Better to burn out than to fade away.

Work had been really bad.
Deduction of pay had rise to $5 ever since shine was late followed by a long toliet break.
Mind you. First timer okay! (Angry face)
10 minutes for an hour pay. At my disadvantage. How unreasonable.
Boss is a jerk at times and i'd really wish to fly a punch on his face.

Things haven't been running smooth for me(Plenty of sad faces)
I guess 'trust' had lost it's way finding me. They don't trust me.
& due to long working hours, i'm spending lesser time with love ones.
I feel huge gaps between me and friends. It's like we don't talk as much anymore.
Shine abhors. I want to get back times like before i started working.
But you see, they're all attached now. Stop this.

Oh. Still a year to his discharge. Waiting for that joker to be out.
It's funny how fate plays a joke on both of them. A year after a year.
Guess, it's a test. Oh wells. It's okay, R. We'll be nice to I. She can join me for V.day (:
Be good, okay. Love&Misses to you.

Then it's club, again. Prolly old and useless now. I don't really enjoy life like this.

I prefer lepak-ing. Sitting down for some bitching session and talk anything under the sun.
(Although i used to hate that alot when they suggest 541. Now i miss times back then.)
Sharing secrets, taking retarded peekie and doing stupid stunts...

He got a new girlfriend, again. Yes. Fast. Very.
I heard that she's a gxngstxr x: ( i din't say she is, i crossed up the word)
Anyway, i think he's very disgusting. I offered to pay for his full body check-up fees,
doubt he'll go for it anyway. Lest after he finds out he got it positive he'd be upset.
Anyway, being ironic, like what vee says ' SO? YOU LIKE WHAT! '
-.- Shine still misses K

& 2 more days to my bestest birthday. I'm looking forward to it manxzs.
Because it'll be pictures pictures and more pictures with him :D

Love to YCH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment