Thursday, February 19, 2009

): I still can't upload peektures.


I'm having off tomorrow again. I should be happy because i get 2 days off this week.
BUT...
I got a feeling that boss don't need me anymore. & at anytime of anyday,
i might have to pack up my stuff and leave that place ): I don't waaaaaaaant! (close eyes)

I'm starting to love my colleagues and my job. It's so relax over there.
It's like a cafe for girls to gossip. And if i feel thirsty/hungry, i can get anything i want.
Or maybe if the cafe gets busy or if we have to squeeze through chairs and table, just make a loud beep and we'll get our way through the crowd. Easy task.
Colleagues are understanding people(: They listen though sometimes they don't.

Ahhhh. I shouldn't read so much into it.
I should tuck myself under my blanket now.
Goodnight folks.



/* Edited.
Hooooorayyyy! I can upload pictures alreadyyyyyyy :D
Let me continue my post.

Valentines' day this year falls on a Saturday.
Cheers for couples who celebrated it :DD Well, i don't have a date.
Not sad nor am i bored. Shine's got the most wondrous people embracing me on V.day (:
Presents from colleagues and friends :) Counting down for GeneyZie's 19th Birthday.
So it was usual people meeting up after work outside Double O.
Went to Zirca instead. Because we couldn't get in as entries were only to 20 years old and above. Nonetheless, it was fun over at the other club.

The DJ looks really cool under this light uh?

See how people enjoy his music,

So, this is a treat from us. Graveyard.

So he was forced to finish everything.

You know what happened next? He finished half cup and bla- you see merlion :D

On the 15th,
Happy 19th Birthday, Zie <3

Shine lovelove you.
Had a re-celebration for him on Monday :) Haven't got pictures from anyone yet.
Shall show you guys some overdue peektures.

W.T sibei irritating onexzs.

So when boredom conquers,

& Jaaaaaap comes to visit us.
How comfortable for you righttttt?! I had a hard time handling you.

Deny Naxxtixx - I'm not suppose to say his full name.
He always trick me into seeing the 'OK' sign ):

He's the boss i've mentioned.
Now he looks more like a bangala to me.

Enough said. I should rush over to somewhere now.
(: Aowen is waiting for meeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment