Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Folks, Shine's back to blogging (:

I'm having my once-in-a-week-off, thats why i'm here blogging.
I got 189720283 things to rant about. Oh. And pictures too.
Shit. Now i don't know which and how to start.
We'll start with what i have in hands, okay?

On the 10th,
Happy 20th Birthday, KC <3

Headed to the street behind Bugis for dinner, Steamboat.

Pictures with the girls,

More like snatching than picking of foods.

You see the crowd of people.

and then you start munching on foods you cooked.

Blah~

Oh, We splited ourselves into a side of boys and girls.

If you're wondering whose pot is this, it's from the girl's side.
We actually burnt our food x: LOL!

After dinner was present-awarding session.

Then followed by a group picture.

Went over to cine for movie (: Caught the show-Underworld.

With these lot of people,

They really make my day :D

Boat Quay on Friday(13th) was with the same old people.
Pictures were not taken with people who were there except Na Bai & Fish
& Majority of the pictures were solo picture of Shine. (I'll show you 1 or 2 later)


So candid, i likeeeeeeeee :D

Someone beside our table got a uber cute balloon,
I like because it's cute and it comes with a big K.

Shine's photo. Here you go,

When companion K mix with alcohol, you'll get this after effect.
I think i look really retarded. Laugh for all you want.


What happened to my blogger ): I can't seem to be able to add any image on any post ):
How ? Is it because i've used up the space i'm given or is it because there's problem w it ):
Aww, i want to blog leyyyyyyyy ):


Well, after umpteen times of trying, it's still not working.
I guess i'll just leave the rest of the part for the next post.
Till then, readers have to bear with this short post (Pouts)
Or maybe, any smart alex can teach me what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment