Wednesday, December 9, 2009

School is cool because I see fancy in this guy in my school.
[He fucking look like Edward Cullen]
Okay. My classmates say He's my energy booster. (Y)

The fact is, i don't even know his name _|_

Whatever. Just some random picture.

This is T, i don't know if you can see his face.
Apparently, not. Because he back faced the camera.

Then, mom bought me a mini cactus and placed it infront of my desktop.
Nice. I don't know for what, tho. But i like (Y) It looks cute.
& know what, i touched it. It don't poke me hard and cause me pain.


In class today ^^
I tell you. This girl here got a problem.
She likes to draw fugly on my skin. But look at her hand now.
It has such cute moo moo. By ME, okay!

She uses this for bus ride ^^

Before and after( Look like some sick cow_|_)


I got tons of things to look forward to.
E.g. Christmas eve party, New year Eve party, Genting trip, Bangkok & Koreaaaa ^^
Best part is, school hasn't end. Exam aren't over. And i'm talking about fun.

W.ever, catch me around.
Or spot the 'edward' for me in school :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment