Sunday, December 6, 2009

Zoo with classmates (Y)
Pictures, again (:

At the entrance ^^ Excited only.

Look at the lollipops KL bought for us. Like kids!

On our way in,

White faced money, the first animal we saw.

Long nose monkey & white tiger.
White tiger looks like a giant dog to me.

I want to hop like kangaroo but they ask me to stay and don't move.
Nice classmates i have.

Oh, That's Alastier & friend. ^^ How cute.

ALASTIER! DON'T BE RUDE! DON'T DIG YOUR ASS IN PUBLIC!
SAY 'HELLO' TO ALL!


Penguins

The sibeh cool horse.

My friends (: I like them <3

That's Louis with kaden on him ^^

This horse is good. Obedient (:

Oldest animal in zoo. Like cool only. The shell harder than rock.

I wanted to hug these elephants but.. ):
I see them shitting instead ):

Beautiful, flamingos are pretty know!

Louis (:

Jessica Alastier Tan and the two men.

Just before we left the zoo.

Pose for i don't know what also.


Before the camera dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment