Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sorry for the delay,
I had to complete all the never-ending assignments given by the due date.
Okay. I guess i had it 3/4 screwed up.

So, where should i start?
Last weekend? Okay, it was hectic.
1. Thursday, double O with Lim & Co.
2. Friday, Arena with Emilynn.
3. Saturday, Pris birthday celebration.

Pictures?
These vehlie hawt babes.

How many shots? 2 x 8 = how many i drank.

My favourite(s)

Cia Friends & My friends

Flaming lambo, i like (Y)


Hit the dance floor, sexies.

I don't know who is this guy. Manfred's friend? HAHAHAHA!

After club ^^

Nice. Double O is cool. (Y) Shall we go again?

1st time dress nicely to school. Must take picture.
Okay, i'm referring to (ME)



Overdue pictures? I think this was 2 weeks ago?
Okay, we went for dinner in town @ Shokudo.


Thereafter, we went to Boat Quay to celebrate Lim's classmates birthday.
Cool kids from FB ^^

After like long time decision, decided to head over to Powerhouse.
Like nice only. Just like what i've expected.

You won't want to know what i wore there. Cos' it looks like pyjamas.
& chong, we had to like take out lim's pants for him because he word bermudas.

No comments:

Post a Comment