Wednesday, January 14, 2009


2006's
Time goes by, no time to cry.

Was browsing through old pictures in my folder,
and tadaaaaa~ i happened to find a few pictures like this.
Back then, was still a happy-go-lucky-girl ( I'm still one),
I think i look much happier than i am now. Am i?

Whatever, i'm just trying to kill time while waiting for the JAE website to load.
Did i mention that i screwed up my O's? I'm trying to apply for poly courses now.
Not sure if they'll accept me. Hopefully they will after receiving my appeal letter.

Ah, something's bothering me still. Shatec.
I guess the fees alone gonna kill my parents and me ):
I'll have to work double hard to pay my school fees.
Sigh.

Although they've been supporting and encouraging me.
I think my results must have disappoint my family. Alot, i meant.
): I feel lousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment