Sunday, January 4, 2009

31/12/08
New Year Eve were spent with these lovelies at Lower pierce!
We were there to celebrate Dickson,Angela and Fish's advance birthday(:

I love firecrackers though it stinks.

And the others love it as well.



Me no love this fizzy stuff. Nobody loves it too.

I got sprayed the moment i reached.
And that's Angkong Snowman. HA!

Pit were brought down by Angela. BBQ YO!
It's my first time getting my hands on this. I wonder if it taste nice.

Stupid angela says i look like bangalaaaaaaa!

These are my girls<3

& not forgetting the one in cap and the one in brown jacket are my new friends.

Gary and Noelle,

The cheesy couple.

How i love these peektureeeees.
Being forced to wear on the dress given as a gift to Angela and Fish.

This is Ah Gua Angkong Kelvin. L M A O!

Superman Dickson in tight dress and very obscene geny and deekie.

Not obscene anymore. Presenting Sexaye Geney and Cute Girl Kelvin :D

Or maybe you want some upskirt ladies, baby?

(L)
I forgot when ...
We used 1 hour 10 mins to walk into Marina barrage from lao pa sat.
The reason why we walked in was because my dearest gary and fish suggested it.
And we used 1 hour 20mins plus to walk out of it. We even ran across ECP =/

One of the beautiful scenery in Singapore.


(: Join us in the fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment