Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'll split this post into 2 parts lest it gets too length-y if i have to blog everything in a post yea?

Happy New Year, folks :D

It's a new year, people. & i'm like... turning Eighteen this yeaaaaar!
I'm mixing my excitement and (i don't feel happy feeling) together.
I feel that i'm growing old and in another two years time i'm hitting the 2o's!
): Time flies.

Whatever it is. It's a new year to everyone! And i bet people are setting goals,
making plans for the year and writing down New Year Resolution rightttt!

Shine's New Year Resolution.
1. May family and friends be surrounded with love&happiness.
2. I want to earn big bucks! (at least give me 1k a month, please)
3. Slimming session come fast!
4. O lvl results! ( please let me get a 12-17 points)
5. Super soul-mate.
6. No more wild imagination(Esp those that will never happen-.-)
7. Healthy lifestyleeeeeeeee.
.
.
.
There should be more... I'll fill it in once i think of it okay?


Start of the year is always full of hopes and promises.
I've done my plans, what about you?

Stay in the positive set of mind and make a major effect in your life in this new year.
Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment