Monday, January 26, 2009

Folks, the once in a year celebration's here again.
Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year (:

&Not forgetting my dearest babe, NanaL , 20th Birthday, which had just passed 40mins?
Happy 20th Birthday, luv.



Presents we got for her.



Thats her sweetheart, Yalong.

Smashing of cakes had always been Fish's forte.


Tadah, the birthday girl.

cake on her boyfriend,

& Elson :) Laughhhhhh!

My sweetest, nanaL.

Pairs up.



Angela insisted on a solo picture of a dress-on-shine.
(laugh at me , not!)

Been so long since we had multiple shots.

Who's loving it? Kelv.

Kelv & Angel.

A happy pie, kimmy.

Don't feel bored, long-ge, lemme entertain you!

& that's the very handsome deekie & Wenhan.


My best, Gary.

Whose idea to pose with in the handicap?

Oh, thats Noelle (: & the drunk deekie. Very candid.

Angel&Noelle.

The best of the best, Gene, Kelv, Chau.

These girls. Never Never Apart. I hope.

Then it was liquor and finger games which i'm sucked at! Noel&Nicholas was victimized!
You should see their facial expression. You'll have a good laugh! Ha!

Kelv Ilene Deekie and Na was drunk.
A picture to share.
When two drunkards get together, you'll get this.

Anyway, it was K which kept me accompanied. Together with Rino&KPL!
It's always oh-so-fun with it around.

But when K's around, shine gets emotional.
Got chilled by them. I don't feel good but at the same time, i feel goooooood.
Because it shows how much they care about me and i feel important.

I'm sorry friends.
I'm sorry that i made you guys dissappointed.
I'm sorry that i does the ' monkey see monkey do ' stuff.
I'm sorry that i'm still so stupid after umpteen times of brainwash.
I'm sorry that i keep things away from you because i'm too ashame to admit it.
I'm sorry that i'm too sociable and trusted everyone i met.
I'm sorry... sorry that ... that i made the same mistake.


Shine is leaving Singapore for Malaysia to do Visitation tomorrow!
I'll bring back some bubble gum if i can find any shops opening there.
(&Provided that i won't get stop by the custom officer)
So, be sure to miss her okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment