Saturday, December 13, 2008


07'
Dreams were meant for sleeping.

Last night was _____. (I've got poor vocabs.)(You fill in for me)

1st, permission denied to admission of ex Gracehaven residents.
Strictly to people who holds invitation cards.
Reason was because ex residents made troubles last year during thanks giving.
(Shows frustrated-and-sad- face)

2nd, It was already tiring enough to be running to and fro.
An alien texted me. Using lingo languages. 5-7 alike messages from same number.
Usually these won't get on my nerves but because it was yesterday,
those messages made me scream at public. & my name don't come with double-I (:

3rd, My heart spring out upon hearing kc met up with an accident.
'Quite serious' over the phone KL said. Shan't elaborate more on this.
): ): ): Speedy recovery ok ? <3

Today ain't any better. So i hope no one comes pissed me off.
I'll scream shout whack and bite anyone who does that. I'm serious.
I think i should drink some cococococococonut to keep my cool.

Oh. Did i mention that bestie, gary, went to Tokyo?
He'll only be back after a week, i guess? Today is the 2nd/3rd day.
& i'm missing him alreadyyyyyyyyyy ): Enjoy yourself there ok?
<3


Not forgetting you YCH,
Sis, i really miss you like truckloads.
There's so much i wanna talk to you about,
so much so much.
I'm sorry. It's neglection again):
I'll make it up to you on your next book out k?
& i promise it'll be a dress-up outing with you.
Not with the bad attitude shirt again(:
Love you love you!
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment