Sunday, December 14, 2008

Call me - Smartieeeee!

I left my wallet and my phone with Xinyu.
I wished her safe journey, enjoyable stay and blew flying kisses.
She's taking a morning flight this morning to Penang.
Will only be back after a weeeeeeeek! :/

How smart :D! There were several solution to it.
1st - call my daddy, fetch me over to Sims drive.(he says he's not free)
2nd - wait for her to come back (obviously not a good one)
3rd - pass it to brock when she's over at airport. He's working there anyway.


All of it weren't any good solution because i find it really troublesome.
Anyway, my stuffs are with Brock now. Can just collect it later when we meet him later.

Time check: 6.55pm

Kelvin & Me are still over at brell's crib.
Both are still sleeping. Kelv slept for idk how long already. It seems that he can't get enough of sleep, though. Brell snoring awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Heh :D I think i'm gonna squeeze between them later to make myself comfy, they won't feel comfortable. Good way to wake them up!

YAY! Visiting dearest KC later on :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment