Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Crayon Shino-look-alike-Kaden.
I won't be late tomorrow. I'll be there on the dot.

Last afternoon.
Kaden , Geney, Zw , Bai came to Amk (:

Went to visit Dearest KC ): Poor him.
Don't dream about 2 or 4 wheels first. Recover soon!

Pictures with Bai when they were out Smoking.

- Waited for Kelv to prepare, Zw&Gene to change, Brell to off work.
Then headed to Play.

Last night at Play was _|_

Firstly, the queue was like shit. I queued for an hour, i guess? (Approx)
Young kids got no manners. They cut MY queue. Okay, fine with it.
Underage parties are like this ~ Esp, with no age boundary? I feel so cheated by XJ(angryface)
I nearly suffocate inside. Like there're 645 people squeezing inside. It's so crowded!

Secondly, my 'secret plan' failed.(pouts) I heard he got whacked outside club? No?
He looks fine to me. He still can laugh at some Teck-moves idiots and smile widely(:
So i reckon, he whacked people instead of being whack. Heh!
It's okay :] i can still carry out my plan the next time i bump into him :)


Thirdly, things don't seem right after club. Bingo! You're right!
Fights are rife after Underage parties. Not fights, actually. Arguements?
Who'd wanna fight when some of the people fled after seeing QX drove pass,
leaving them behind to wipe their asses? Gangsters. Mm. (Smirk)

I should stop complaining. I paid for the tickets, i ask for it!
): I shouldn't have waste such money. Aww. Although it's only 16sgd, i feel the pinch.
Shh. Stop here stop here. I won't stop if i continue. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment