Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello folks.

Wondering why shine haven't been blogging for a week?
Mm. I'll tell you if you say ' i miss you lahhhhhhh ' (Whatever. That's so lame.)
Okay. The reason is because i've started working. (Mix sad and happy face)
My working schedule suck. It's like 11 hours, daily? And the pay is sooooo less?
My working place is oh-so-very-hot. I really hate that ' Customer is always right '
However, i've got a humorous,strict,very-fuck-up but still very nice boss, wonderful colleagues(sofia's not included! She's so mean x: tsk), and some customers are really niceeeeeeeeeee!
Ok! Stop this work thing.

I forgot when E&N came to look for me.

Ha. Copied this from N's blog.


Did i mention i went to zouk on the 22nd?
No? Okay, i went. Very crowded. Still worth it. Because DoubleK & K were there(:
Secret plan isn't carried out because i didn't get a chance to talk to him. *Pouts*
After party ended.

): & i fell down that day.

Christmas eve this year is fun though not as fun as i expected.
Eve was with Gary and Co. Caught the movie Ip Man * 5 stars *

By the time the movie ended it was like 2 plus ? Merry Christmas (:
Christmas dawn was spent with K. They told me i was really noisy with it.
I guess most of the people were knocked down (: Soon with it again :D

Working on 25th.(Sad face) Sofia's bad.I think she got boob fetish. !$@%#&*
Don't ask me why. You should try her.
Gary and co had steamboat w/o me ): how sad.
They came over to my work place (: Fetched me off yo!
(: Esplanade thereafter. Weren't feeling well. Thus, left early.

Today.
Mom's bringing little cousins and me out for dinner (:
But before that i'll be meeting Angeline first. Pictures, hopefully.
LoveLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment