Tuesday, December 16, 2008


In place, into position, as one.

Home club was alright(1st time i find it not boring)
K's still as cool as before except for his baggy weird pants. Looks really weird x:
His moves still as good as it is. Woah! (I can't take my eyes of him when he does that lah!)
I sound like a desperate girl. Ok, I'm not!

I'll tell you guys my secret plans.
i must get to see his phone someday, to see if the heart is still beside my contact.
HAHAHAHA! Oh & see if my picture w him is still being stored. So i can bluetooth it over.
oh manxzs. I'm so excited! i want to see him tonight at play!(what if i'm not going/he's not there?)


I'm running late.
Meeting Geny and Bai at amk before meeting up Kaden :)
I must take many many pictures with him todayyyyyyyy!
:) Ciaaooooos!

No comments:

Post a Comment