Friday, December 12, 2008


Your eyes, the last thing that holds no lies.

A sentence goes '算了啦!D 不适合你 '
See, he doesn't even know a shit about us.
He got no idea how it was like when you were around.
&how i felt when he pushes the words right through my heart(poke poke sound)
However, Junior was bingo with this sentence.

It should be a ' say-no-to-clinging-onto-you ' thing-y?
How stupid could i've been this few months. Thinking that you may come back some day.
When i knew it was a new life for you when you wanted a break away.

It was a tough fight with tears, faking a smile.
Kelvin must be wondering why am i asking so much when he's holding my hand.
Sorry bro, the tight grip must have hurt your weeny fingers.

Com'on perk it up.
You know you can do it, shine.
You don't have to cry over one who changed. Not over you.
You have to accept the fact that he moved on and you need to.
You down with fever now, you should stop racking your brain.
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I don't know what am i typing now. I just feel like ranting.
I don't feel right. I feel left right center front and back. Like roller coaster.
No one should come comfort me lest i cry out loud. &I mean really L O U D.
Shut up. Stop cursing. You only got yourself to blame for losing this love.

This post is getting lengthy and senseless.
Though I still feel bit of tiny uneasy feeling at the pit of somewhere in my body,
I should stop. Toodles to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment