Thursday, March 19, 2009


07'
Love, you taught me how to lie.
Work had been bad.
Boss got sucky attitude during most of the times.
& I always get the worst of him. Fuck.
Ling left. Entertainment got lesser.
Cecelia came. Still not so bad, though.

I don't think i got pictures to share this time.
I haven't got pictures from anyone yet ):
Asap, okay?

I got a quip to share with you guys.
I'm back to square once again.
Or rather, i haven't stepped out of the boundary.
It's not like i never try, I DID. It failed.
After going a big round about, It's still K.
决定的,最终还是做不到.
Please laugh at me. (even though it's not funny) At least i'd feel so much better.
Take it as i'm being really stupid. Laugh Out Loud.

So he's fine now. Court date postponed again.
I don't know if i'll get to see him any time soon.
Because I ... Well, i don't want to share.
But can you guys do me a favour ? Pray for me.
Pray that i'll be safe. Pray that you guys still can read my post after 25th. Pray that history will not repeat itself on shine. Pray the best for me.
Pray hard for me. Do it, k? Thanks :D

Shine's heading down to Double O now.
See you guys a week later. Miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment