Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Replies of tags (:

-: dun use photobucket alr. cannt c ur pics at al
Alrights. I've removed it for the time being. Thanks, anw.
Fabulously: what happen to you? you sound so sad and stressed.. chill! cheer up ok? There're still people who really love and care for you.
(: I know there are. Thank you.
..: ya.. why're you so stressed up? Dun worri.. I think your friends are right!! you will be fine :D
I'm fine now. Thank you.
shiqi: hey! what's wrong with you?
Nothing's wrong. Perfectly fine :D
t Shine: You are great you know? You dance well and played hard like the world doesn't concern you. Stay on being cheerful!
I dance like hippo. (: Thanks !
...: dont think so much..
Okay. I'll think lesser. LOL! Chill ~
Passerby: heys, what the name of this blog song? so relaxing..
Er? Actually, i don't know ley. Sorry!
Hie: You not working in bugis alrd?
Yes. I've quitted.

Love To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment