Friday, March 20, 2009


It's things we did and said making me smile, again.

I racked through my brain when i reached home after partying last night.
I wondered if i'd put up a brave front and battle through the tough fight i'm facing.
I always thought i could be strong. Stronger than anyone, however,
.
.
.
I can be strong. I can bear the weight of the problems of others and not collapse.
Far from it, I can be perfectly happy.
Sometimes, though, other's problems get a little too close to me, involve me..
Or I have to go chasing after the reasons to find a solution.
Sometimes people start expecting too much from me. I'm not a miracle worker.
Far from it, I'm full of flaws - we all are.
How can you expect me to cope with whatever you can't?

Sometimes things like this happen.
I can't eat properly, I can't sleep in fear and doubt of strange dreams that turn my world upside-down over and over, until I don't even know if it was right-side up to begin with. Sometimes I get so tired.
I can be strong, but sometimes I'm just too tired to be strong.
I can only just hold the weight of my own mind, let alone their problems.
Times like these are when I wish I could slide my worries down to the next person in line,
but I'm afraid of them ending up like me.

Whoever decided that thoughts could be so heavy?

But I'll force my fears aside, though they're justified
'Cause I'm too tired to be this strong..

Emilie Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment