Friday, March 27, 2009


You've crossed the border line.

Thank you love(s).
I'm fine now. Till then, i wouldn't know.

Don't doubt me.
I never done harm to anyone.
And definitely no one in our clique.

I just got out and i really don't wish to see anyone getting hurt.
Not him or anyone in our clique ): It's not me siding him/ ~
I just feel that he hasn't done anything wrong.
Or maybe i haven't got the full story from anyone yet.
But my feeling tells me, nobody's at fault.
We're just having communication break down.

I miss the past where we'll have lepak session at 541/Geylang.
Fishing at Lower Pierce. Most of the time we'll be sitting in a circle,
talking about everything._. & heart-heart talk which i loved the most.
Although we had internal conflicts among us but it dissolved quickly.
We get to know each other more through this talk especially when we got
large numbers of people in our clique. It's always oh-so-fun with you people around.
& You guys know i really really love each and everyone of you.
(:

I wish all these won't go 'boom' and disappear the next moment.
I want these good memories and all of you to stay now till as long as we can be.
Never Never Apart - you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment