Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sometimes i just wonder why do people take my patience as a joke.
Just because i have high limits of tolerance level doesn't mean i don't get angry.
Remember it , okay? Don't go overboard.

Work so far had been good.
I guess because i've got really nice colleagues.
HAHAHA! At times, we can be really zany-ish.
Show you some of our pictures.
-Weiting.

She can be a nuisance at times. Esp, when she starts screaming.

-Joyce.
I got another colleague, shuling.
I couldn't get her picture ):

When surfing net and happen to chance upon XMM's prof,
We imitated. Wthf! I bet you must be laughing your head off now.

Wandering around streets after work,

when we were early birds,

Then we get really bored,

That's how life at bugis str goes by (:
Tired, frustrated and all defeated by these people :D
They somehow became 1/3 of my life.

Still,
It's them,


I really miss.

{The feeling so wrong, like they don't need me anymore.
With or without me, still feels the same to them.}

No comments:

Post a Comment