Friday, March 6, 2009

If time does the changes,
then why do i feel the same?

Rely on me,

In another 2 hours,
Shine will leave for Malaysia to attend Cousin's wed :D
Shine is going there on her own. Momsy went over already.
Shine's Scare and Excited. (My first time)
&&
Shine will bring gummies back. Be good and queue up.
(:

Oh, i got a porter international bag which i'm wanting to sell.
Got it a few months back. Still in wraps. Haven't used it once before.
(Don't ask why. Because i don't know.)
It's in tip-top condition.
Just take a look,

The front,

Still in its wrap,

Inside,

See, i still got the price tag on,
Anyway, i'm not planning to earn any profit,
I just want to sell it away at a reasonable price,
so, don't worry, you name your price & we'll negotiate okay?


I can send you more pictures of it if you think it's not enough.
(: If interested/ any queries,
just drop me a tag with your email/no.

I'll get back to you asap (:

No comments:

Post a Comment