Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Don't expect perfections,

Shine :
1. SPEAK IN PROPER ENGLISH please. ( Stop speaking like a lingo kid with xzs)
2. Read Read Read. (Story books I bought are collecting dust on shelves)
3. Get a job! (Don't be lazy! You need a job to pass the trial on 27th)
Oh ya! Wish me lucks! I'm going for an interview at 5.3o Pm!
4. Save money! (You've still got so many unpaid debts. & allowance for overseas trip)
5. A new phone. (You know you can't survive any longer with this china phone)
6. Demure ( No vulgarities! No more nabeycheebyee kan buu eh !)
7. Behave Behave Behave. ( Like a girl, can? You look more like a skater boy now)
8. Throw aside tees. ( Dig out new apparels you bought! )
9. Catch up with old friends. ( Like ENAW AngelY HJH ~ You neglected them ): )
10. A NEW HAIRDO! ( Your hair look exactly like a rat nest now)

I know it's quite random.
But I just feel like telling y'guys what i should do.
(:

Not forgetting,

Today is Marcus 100th Day :)
& I'M OVER TO HIS PLACE LATER!
(with Han Angela & Fish)
Been so long since i last seen him.
Will blog about it when i'm back okayyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment