Saturday, April 25, 2009

Interview was accompanied by Kelly (:
I want to watch movie with her, someday, soon.

Dog used 2 hours to consider whether to accompany me >(
But her decision was right(: She did!
Love you, Pris!
So,
We headed Bugis to meet V&J instead of Town.
It was supposed to be fun but all of us felt so awkward -.-"
(Our last meet up was like 3 years ago?)

At least i managed to meet up with them before V fly over to i-forgot-where-again.
3 to 5 months, y'know? So long -.-''
Hopefully i get to see you after 5/6 months(not another few years) when you're back.

Before all of us leave,

I'll miss his language which cracks me up in the middle of the night xD
Bon Voyage.

Jeremy came over at around 1am (:
Chilled @ my void deck.
(Shine appreciates what you did, thank you!)

Chau Eugene & Pauline took ages to come.
By the time they reached, i'm already tucking myself into bed.
Too bad :{ ~

Powerhouse tonight.
Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment