Sunday, April 12, 2009

On saturday,
I need to change the colour of my shoe,
Went over to bugis with Angela :D

Zhiwei & White came after their movie.

Over to brell's shop
I'm trying to bun up White's hair.

Having her break :D

Zhiwei kicked my shoes and i dropped my socks(I didn't know)
and the four of them hid my socks ):
/
/
/
Craved for Cheese stick,
I pestered all of them to go basement so i'd get my cheese stick.
(: Tadaaah ~

After my recommendation of this delicious cheese stick...
Now you see, all of them love cheese stick.

Got myself 6 cream puffs :D
Super nice. You guys should try.
It's located at basement, beside Old Chang Kee.
Chewy Junior - I think something like that?

Zhiwei got himself a Strawberry cheese cream puff.
So , he fed me with it. (No! He forced the puff into my mouth)


FRIDAY :
Good Friday was spent with them.

L4D @ Parklane :)
Their favourite bubble tea :D

Ain't they lovely?

So random,

So i got pissed off because they couldn't decide where to go.
& Everyone started squarting down.

Over to discuss where to go.
Jiahao, Derrick, Nana,

They just can't stop taking pictures.
Angela & Fish.

Angela Me Angela Noelle.

Walked over to this beancurd shop :D
Just nice, i was craving for something sweet.
Woohoo :D

I tell you, we were making loud noises while we were on the way there.
& Gary is stupid enough to think that this beancurd shop sells chicken rice.
Additionally, he keeps saying i'm stupid because i can't hide well and i showed my butt in L4D!
(& I REALLY HATE 'booooooomer' I want to be HUNTER!)

Sorry, my face really like a cock.
But i'm happy when beancurd is being served.

Nicely stirred. (How is it possible that the bean curd still looks so nice after stirring?)

After Stirring.
It should look like this after being stirred, right?!

If you're thinking why it became like this, ask Gary!
He told me to stir! So i stirred and it became like this.
Gary: CB! Very disgusting you know not! Like K mix with water.

I know it's disgusting. I know lah! But it taste really niceeeeee :D
See, all of them enjoys beancurd. (Only FISHHHH eat Jelly lorxzs)

So after filling our empty stomach, we started talking.
Not realising that tables around us had been cleared
and people from other tables starts to leave...

The aunty came to us.. ( & the joke starts from here)
Aunty: " 小弟小妹,我们要收了 "
Gary: " 我们是大弟大妹... " (With a very very very innocent looking eyes)
I don't know how to explain his facial expression. It's super funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment