Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let me just add on a few pictures and details,

22/4
Pearl&Whiteeeee (: (: (: (:

I think i look like 1 piece of bullshit standing behind them.
Argh. Why so ugly!

Me like thissssz picture sial ~

On the way home (:

18/4
Powerhouse with these girls.
(I miss Brell when trance is played ): )

White went over to Boat Quay to meet Bear & Friends.
Me went Sengkang with Angela & Han after party.

To meet this drunkard.
He asked me 6 times - ' Shine, are you okay? Really? Ok! '
Repeated the same qn 6 times! Exactly the same 6 words. *Claps*


17/4
At fareast - some shop to get Nana's leopard bag.


Pictures with Angelaaaaaaa :)

I still don't know why she wants to grab the superwoman's tits
when hers can be compared x: Sorrrrrry! hahahahaha!

Koufu for our dinner.
Tom Yam Soup - I love I love!

Parklane for L4D :)

Ilene & Me dancing, Nana watching.
Cannot stand my Improper steps,

She took over Ilene and taught me the steps.
But her moves confused me ):

They left for super while Brell Nana Ilene & Me went home :D
16/4
Met up with Angela & Priscilla :)

We got the same bracelets (: 1 for me, 1 for angela, 1 for brell (:

woohooooooooo :D!

Shit! I think i look good here.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Why brell like that one, come over lah!
Me loorve you, okay?

Me hearts them, many.

How sweet of shine. *blush*

Yea, similar necklace :D
Nice right?

Me love mogu mogu. Angela love mogu mogu.

Hello priscilla! Please don't tickle my neck!

With the kinder joy & Angela :)

If you think this scene is familiar,
yes, it looks like a scene in L4D!
hahahaha

Nobody's watching. Take a seat,

Take your time to choose,
Final decision, Tom Yam Cup noodle.

At Brell's crib. Watching some prank made by japanese comedian.

See Brell's face! Laugh at her, loudly.
Make her embarrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment