Thursday, April 23, 2009

Job hunted for the past few days,
went for several interviews(at least 8),
Shop attendants telling me the same fuck-shit. (Will call you up~)
When you&i know you can't even make the decision because you're not the boss.
& who knows if you'll even bring up the issue to your boss or
just crush the paper which I've written my name&contacts on?
(Esp, attendants with fuck faces who don't smile at me just because i go into the shop for interview and not getting a piece of clothing from your shop. Who needs ugly clothing, anyway?)
Screw you.

Vivocity,(2 taxi stand. 1 at each end. Super SOT lor)
Same old shit.(Will call you up again).
This sentence somehow made me feels demoralized ): Sigh.
I can't feel that way, though. I need to be encouraged that i'll be able to find a job(:
Shopped around with White while waiting for Roy.

So after that boy woke up from his warm and comfy bed, he came down to vivo.
Had our lunch at Food Republic - Bak Kut Teh


Not as nice as Joo Chiat's. (Shine still finished it-.-)
Before we left for Daiso (:
Pictures @ Toliet!

Daiso - Always the $2 Shop!

Ignore my face(: & That's skinny white !


Don't know roy shy what -.-

Posers (x

Crayon Shino love, we love. HAHAHA

Then 5.30pm Movie - Shinjuku Incident ( Great movie )

But i still wanna watch this - Friday the 13th
Anyone?

Anyway, before i forgot about it,
A big thank you to White (:
She had accompanied me for 2 days despite being tired.
& Also to Roy oh(:

No comments:

Post a Comment